I really need to take a new picture of my dogs! They look like a two-headed dog in this picture (one is laying on top of the other). But Saturday night, I decided I didn’t want to go out… all I wanted to do was stay home in my sweats with a glass of wine and my two girls, Bailey and Allie.
And that got me to thinking why my dogs are better than a man…
Now, this doesn’t mean you have to choose between the two, you can have both in your lives but…
- Dogs do not have trouble expressing their feelings in public.
- Dogs miss you when you are gone.
- Dogs feel guilty when they do something wrong.
I could go on! But we decided to let the ladies of the audience take their turn this morning!!
And Carrie’s dog is easier to deal with than her husband when it comes to something she does…
Samantha and Sarah said their guys aren’t as behaved at the store or when it comes to wagging their tails and crying
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- 10-Year-Old JD McCrary Delights L.A. Clippers Crowd with Jackson 5 Cover
- Win Tickets To See Ingrid Michaelson’s Holiday Hop Show
- Sheryl Crow Shares Sandy Hook Tribute Song ‘The Dreaming Kind’
- Macklemore & Kesha Announce 2018 ‘Adventures’ Tour
- Golden Globe Nominations: Mary J. Blige, Mariah Carey, & More Net Nods