Good news for the couple, bad news for everyone else…
It looks like [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Justin Timberlake[/lastfm] and Jessica Biel are finally engaged, for real this time, according to Us Weekly.
Here’s a little back story in case you’ve been living in a cave…
Jessica and Justin, two of the best looking humans on the planet, started dating way back in May of 2007. About four months in, rumors started circulating that Justin was cheating on Jessica, and continued to make news for the four years that they dated. Probably because he was without a doubt unfaithful. So, in March of 2011, they broke up.
According to the Us Weekly report, Justin proposed in Jackson, Wyoming last month while the two were snowboarding in the mountains.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Passes To The Firefly Music Festival
- GRAMMY Awards: Album of the Year
- Justin Timberlake Shares ‘Man of the Woods’ Studio Footage
- Selena Gomez’s Mom Didn’t Want Her to Work with Woody Allen
- Bleachers Share ‘Alfie’s Song (Not So Typical Love Song)’
- Seal Denies Sexual Assault Allegations Made by Former Neighbor
- GRAMMY Awards: Here Are the 2018 GRAMMY Hall of Fame Inductees
- Dave Matthews Band Announce New Album, Summer Tour
- Epic Work Fails: What Have You Screwed Up At Work?
- The Cranberries Producer Remembers ‘Irish Songbird’ Dolores O’Riordan