Since the news of Adele having to cancel her world tour due to vocal cord problems, we haven’t really heard much about the U.K. singer. That’s all about to change right now…
“Rumour Has It” Adele may grace the cover of Vogue Magazine in March 2012!
See what I did there?
WWD.com reports that [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Adele[/lastfm] may be gracing the cover of Vogue next year. The site reports that the singer could be the face of the March 2012 issue. Adele has already been featured on the covers of British Vogue and Cosmopolitan.
Last year, [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Lady Gaga[/lastfm] was the cover girl of the March 2011 issue.
In Other Adele News…
We all know that Adele had a ton of hits in 2011, off her award winning second album 21. The latest hit is a track called “Rumour Has It” and the British singer told MTV News that she was a little ‘under the weather’ while recording the song…
Um… WHAT?! Speaky English, Adele!
[metrolyrics artist=”Adele” song=”Rumour Has It”]
21 is up for six GRAMMY awards in 2012. To see if Adele wins any, tune into the 54th annual GRAMMY Awards on Sunday, February 12th on CBS.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- ‘Fandom Friday’ with Mike Adam — Vote For the Songs You Want On Fresh 102.7
- Liam Payne Shares Acoustic ‘Bedroom Floor’ Studio Performance
- Charli XCX Reveals ‘Out of My Head’ with Tove Lo from ‘Pop2’ Mixtape
- Chris Brown Gives Daughter a Pet Monkey
- Steven Tyler Launches ‘Janie’s House’ Shelter for Abused Women