It looks like [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Kelly Clarkson[/lastfm] is going to start the new year off on right foot! It’s confirmed, Kelly will be performing on the first episode of Saturday Night Live‘s 2012 season on January 7th.
Former basketball player, Charles Barkley, is hosting her episode, so set your DVRs to NBC at 11:30 Eastern on January 7th.
What songs would you like to see Kelly perform? We all know “What Doesn’t Kill You (Stronger)” will be one of the songs…
But do you think she’ll pull out an oldie-but-goodie for her encore, or another song off of her new album, Stronger? Let us know what you think in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Daisy Ridley Plays ‘Star Wars’ Theme on Kazoo: Watch
- DJ Earworm Unveils 2017 ‘United State of Pop’ Mix
- Michael Jackson’s ‘Blood on the Dancefloor’ Video Gets ‘Cirque du Soleil’ Update
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Teams with The Decemberists for ‘Ben Franklin’s Song’
- Fall Out Boy Shares ‘Champion’ Remix Featuring BTS’ RM