I absolutely love Christmas. It’s the time of year that always gives me a gushy feeling inside. I love the smell of the trees on the sidewalk, the roasting chestnuts and hot chocolate at a cafe. But there are days where your Christmas cheer just flees… and today was one of those days.
So this morning we all gave our Sarcastic Christmas Wishes…
Jim had a wish about his wife and Christmas morning. Mine had to do with men in their 20s and Eamon had a “Christmas Miracle” outside his window this morning (please note the sarcasm)…
And I wasn’t the only one with a sarcastic Christmas wish about men… married men came into play this morning as did aunts who give you gifts with a diabolical purpose in their mind!
Tell us! What’s YOUR sarcastic Christmas wish this year?
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Passes Into A ‘Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle’ Advanced Screening
- Lorde Covers Whitney Houston in Celebration of Same-Sex Marriage in Australia
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade: Everything You Need to Know
- Adam Sandler’s ‘Thanksgiving Song’ Revisited
- Eleven Gifts for Every Kind of ‘Stranger Things’ Fan on Your Holiday Shopping List