Every weekday leading up to Christmas Jim & Kim will be previewing a new toy for our 12 Days of Toys. And by ‘previewing’ we mean, incessantly playing with them until Producer Craig tells them to stop!
What better way to gear up for the holiday season than showcasing the hottest toys of the year? Be sure to watch out for these items during your holiday shopping, you don’t want to miss them!
Click ahead to find out about today’s toy!
Jim & Kim teamed up with Christopher Byrne, director of content for Time To Play. During his career, Chris has held a variety of positions with toy companies covering marketing, media, operations, product development and creative.
He helped Jim & Kim understand just how and why these toys will be the best of the season!
Today’s toy is the Fisher Price Kid Tough See Yourself Camera:
Be sure to check back with us for the next toy in our 12 Days of Toys countdown!
- Jim & Kim’s 12 Days of Toys – 3D Breakthrough Puzzle [Day 12]
- Jim & Kim’s 12 Days of Toys – Redakai [Day 11]
- Jim & Kim’s 12 Days of Toys – FyrFlyz [Day 10]
- Jim & Kim’s 12 Days of Toys – InnoTab [Day9]
Get More on Fresh1027.com:
- DJ Earworm Unveils 2017 ‘Untied State of Pop’ Mix
- Michael Jackson’s ‘Blood on the Dancefloor’ Video Gets ‘Cirque du Soleil’ Update
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Teams with The Decemberists for ‘Ben Franklin’s Song’
- Fall Out Boys Share ‘Champion’ Remix Featuring BTS’ RM
- Elton John to Be Honored with GRAMMY Tribute Show