It’s the latest spin on the Holiday Party… The Ugly Christmas Sweater Party!
Hideous, horrific, tacky and oooooh so damn funny! I’m not sure who we have to blame (or thank) for this latest trend but it’s an instant ice-breaker! People will line up to have their picture taken with you! And you will cement your reputation for having turned tacky into trendy!
You might be asking yourself, “Self, why is this man so gee darn happy?”
It’s not obvious, but to a keen eye the answer is clear… Ugly Christmas sweaters are the key to happiness during the holidays. And if you weren’t fortunate enough to receive one from your Aunt Gertrude during your many holidays together, don’t worry, there are places for you to find exactly what you need.
Sweaters range anywhere from under $30 to as much as $50… which if we’re being honest, is a small price to pay to spread holiday cheer. And who doesn’t want to kiss some stranger under the mistletoe in a sweater with cats and dogs frolicking around?
Nobody. That’s your answer. Now pucker up.
More from Fresh1027.com >
- Win Tickets To See Maroon 5 at Prudential Center
- Win Passes Into A ‘Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle’ Advanced Screening
- Lorde Covers Whitney Houston in Celebration of Same-Sex Marriage in Australia
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade: Everything You Need to Know
- Adam Sandler’s ‘Thanksgiving Song’ Revisited