Click ahead to check out this video!
I’ve already made my feelings about this video pretty well known. So check it out below and see for yourself:
Will.I.Am feat. Jennifer Lopez and Mick Jagger – T.H.E. (The Hardest Ever)
So, for those wondering: yes, there were cheap innuendos throughout the song. “You can go hard like a m***** f***** boner” comes to mind..
But who could blame Mr. I.Am, this is the best he can do. And sure, it may seem a little obvious or contrived to slide in a few veiled penis references in a song who’s hook is, “You can go hard or you can go home,” but it would be a bigger disappointment to his fans to not exploit the double entendre. (But here I am, splitting infinitives in front of you good people, my apologies).
Just for fun, I decided to watch this video and tally how many times the word “hard” (or any variation of it) was mentioned in the song. Drumroll please?
*Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr* FORTY-TWO times!!
What did you think of T.H.E. (The Hardest Ever)? You can go hard or you can go home…?
Get More on Fresh1027.com:
- Selena Gomez Sends Sweet Birthday Message to Taylor Swift
- Ellie Goulding Reveals ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Cameo
- Kelly Clarkson & Josh Groban Duet on ‘Phantom of the Opera’ Song: Watch
- Taylor Swift Shares ‘Reputation’ Tour Trailer on 28th Birthday
- Nick Jonas Steps Into the Ring for ‘Home’ Video