In overly dramatic and self-loathing news, Morrissey was attacked by a dog while in England. Details on the incident are scarce, but we have received word that the quiff-haired animal rights activist will release a song documenting the incident, loosely titled “Lady and The Trampled My Heart.”
We’re kidding. Morrissey is going to be just fine.
Morrissey Zine, True to You, reports that the Pope of Mope recently sustained the hand and arm injury in his homeland, Dear Ol’ England. He received care at a hospital in Malmö, Sweden (NHS suuuucks!), where an x-ray revealed a cracked bone at the tip of the finger.
Despite the injury to his hand, Morrissey will continue on tour, having played last night at the Operaen in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Morrissey hasn’t commented on the incident, but we do know he is an animal rights activist. That means, despite the dog attack, he still loves dogs… only slightly, only slightly less than he used to.
We figured him to be a cat guy, anyway…
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Hall & Oates’ John Oates Explores Americana on New Solo Album
- Katy Perry Pays Tribute to Vans Warped Tour Roots with Throwback Pic
- Fifth Harmony’s Lauren Jauregui & Steve Aoki Unite for ‘All Night’
- Selena Gomez Reveals Wet and Wild ‘Wolves’ Video
- Luis Fonsi & Demi Lovato Drop ‘Echame La Culpa’ Video
- U2 Release ‘American Soul’ Featuring Kendrick Lamar