Here’s another example of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Lady Gaga[/lastfm]’s massive influence over her flock of fans she refers to as “little monsters”. Earlier in the week Gaga instructed this bunch to make video messages for E Street Band saxophonist [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Clarence Clemons [/lastfm]who suffered a serious stroke on Sunday. And as you’ll see they did as they were told, even though most of them don’t even know who he is.
The result is 13 minutes of “get well” wishes. There are several wishes that are really amazing. Check out the one from a teenage girl at around the 4:30 mark for instance. By the way, Clarence plays on a couple of tracks on the new Gaga CD “Born This Way” including the single, ”The Edge Of Glory”.
Get The Latest From Fresh1027.com
- Photos: Celebrities Who Have Some Daddy Issues
- What’s Fresh Around Town This Weekend: Katy Perry In Concert Plus MUCH More!
- In Honor Of Father’s Day: America’s Best Man Caves
- Top 10 Gifts Your Meat Lovin’ Dad Can Really Sink His Teeth Into
- Jim & Kim Chat With American Idol’s Taylor Hicks